SBI Fastag is a simple to use, reloadable tag which enables automatic deduction of toll charges and lets the pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction.
It is a hassle-free solution for modern India, wherein every person is in a hurry and doesn’t want to stop at every toll plaza wasting their precious time.
Online SBI Fastag service
CSC has launched a new service for VLE’s (Village Level Entrepreneur). You are now unable for the usage of Fastag service online through the CSC platform. The standard process of using Fastag service for the State Bank of India is as follows:
- VLE will register and order the Fastag from the CSC portal.
- After the 1st order, CSC SPV will send the SPI credentials to the VLE’s registered email ID within 24 hours. Paid Fastag amount limit (known as credit limit) will be credited to the VLE’s Fastag account.
- Once Fastag received, VLE will register customer details at the SBI portal and affix the Fastag on the car/vehicle.
- Upon successful registration, Fastag will be enabled for use in all the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) toll plazas of India.
- VLE will then recharge or top of the Fastag from the SPI Fastag portal.
- Once the credit limit is over we are living need to get more credit by paying the amount from the CSC SBI Fastag portal.
Steps to apply Fastag from SBI bank:
As per the documentation available on the SBI Fastag website, one can visit any of the SBI’s Point of Sale (POS) counters that are set up by the bank had toll plazas to open your SBI Fastag account.
Here are the steps that you need to do in order to apply for an SBI Fastag account:
- Visit any of the POS locations with your KYC and vehicle registration documents along with the original documents. Also, you are required to take your vehicle. Alternatively, you can call the customer care number 1800110018, and they would be able to direct you to the nearest POS location.
- The next step is to fill the application to create your SBI Fastag account and submit it along with all the supporting documents that are required. The representative at the counter/location provides you with the Fastag that one needs to affix on the vehicle’s windscreen.
- The final step is the receiving of customers with details of your SBI Fastag username and password. You can use these details at the official SBI Fastag website to manage your account/also to top up your account.
SBI Fastag fees and charges:
Fastag charges and fees according to the data available on the SBI’s official Fastag website are mentioned below:
1.Issuance of the Fastag:
SBI charges ₹ 100 as issuance fees for all the categories of the vehicles. This amount also includes all the applicable taxes on the Fastag.
SBI Fastag, comes with a minimum security amount charged by the bank which differs for the various vehicle categories (types of vehicles). This is refundable when closing the is where Fastag account.
Also, you need to maintain a minimum balance as per the table below:
|Type of Vehicle||Vehicle Class||Security Amount (₹)||Minimum Balance (₹)|
|Car/Van/Jeep/Tata Ace & Mini Light Commercial Vehicles||4||200||100|
|Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)||5||300||140|
|Three Axle Commercial Vehicles||6||400||300|
|4 to 6 Axle Vehicles||12|
|7 or More Axle Vehicles||15|
|Earth Moving Equipment/Heavy Construction Machinery||16|
SBI FASTag is also linked to a prepaid or a savings account,, consequently, Know Your Customer (KYC) records are required while applying for the FASTag through the bank. Alongside the KYC records, you are needed to present your Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) and the application structure. You can open the SBI FASTag account through the accompanying two classes:
|Limited KYC FASTag Account Holder||Full KYC FASTag Account Holder|
|Prepaid Account Balance: Maximum Rs.20,000. Reload is limited to a maximum of Rs.20,000.||Prepaid Account Balance: Maximum Rs.1 lakh. No limit to reload.|
|Documents Required: Minimum KYC information (ID and Address Proof, RC copy, and your photograph.)||Documents Required: Full KYC information (ID and Address Proof, RC copy, and your photograph.|
SBI FASTag Online Recharge
- Netbanking: You can log in to the SBI’s FASTag portal and use the net banking facility to recharge the account.
- Debit/Credit Card: You can also use your debit or credit card to recharge the FASTag account.
- UPI Apps Like Bhim, Paytm, Google Pay: With more banks offering a digital mode of payments, you can recharge the FASTag account through several UPI apps.
Digital payment providers in India like:
- Google pay
- Paytm etc.
Also provide a feature to recharge your Fastag, although, in all of these digital payment solutions, the process is slightly different.
SBI Fastag Benefits:
Some of the benefits of the SBI FASTags:
- Avail 2.5% cashback on all exchanges on National Highways Toll Plazas until 31 March 2020.
- The FASTag is offered with a validity of 3 years.
- Recharge your FASTag prepaid account by means of SBI’s approved specialist websites and payment providers across India.
- Online recharge through a few techniques, for example, Debit Card or Credit Card, net Banking, e-wallets, and so on.
- View transaction history, exchange history, balance in the prepaid account, and so on in the client web-based interface.
- SMS alarms for cost exchanges, low balance, and so forth
FASTag SBI Customer Care/ Support:
Queries related to the SBI Bank FASTag, one can call the SBI’s customer care toll-free number: 1800 11 0018.
SBI FASTag Email Support:
- Fastag Online | How to Apply Fastag in India | Everything about Fastag
- Indigo Customer Care: IndiGo Toll-Free Number Email and Address
- Airtel Store Near Me And Airtel Office Address with Locator
- Jio TV : How To Install Jio TV for PC, Android And IOS Phones For Free