Kotak Fastag (Electronic Toll Collection Programme) FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid account linked to it. It is affixed on the windscreen of your vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for cash transactions.
The tag has a validity of 5 years and after purchasing, you only need to recharge/ top up the tag as per your requirement. It is a hassle-free solution for modern India, wherein every person is in a hurry and doesn’t want to stop at every toll plaza wasting their precious time.
Online kotak FASTag service
CSC has launched a new service for VLE’s. You are now unable for the usage of Fastag service online through the CSC platform. The standard process of using Fastag service for the State Bank of India is as follows:
- VLE will register and order the Fastag from the CSC portal.
- After the 1st order, CSC SPV will send the SPI credentials to the VLE’s registered email ID within 24 hours. Paid Fastag amount limit (known as credit limit) will be credited to the VLE’s Fastag account.
- Once Fastag received, VLE will register customer details at the Kotak portal and affix the Fastag on the car/vehicle.
- Upon successful registration, Fastag will be enabled for use in all the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) toll plazas of India.
- VLE will then recharge or top of the Fastag from the Kotak Fastag portal.
- Once the credit limit is over we are living need to get more credit by paying the amount from the CSC Kotak Fastag portal.
Steps to apply Fastag from Kotak bank:
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to apply for a Kotak account:
- Visit the following link – www.kotak.com/fastag and then click on Apply now & begin to start the registration.
- Enter your Mobile Number & you will receive an OTP (One Time Password).
- You can Enter the received OTP.
- Enter your KYC details like your Name, DOB, PAN.
- Validate your PAN.
- Enter your Address.
- Enter your Vehicle Number (You can apply for a maximum of 3 vehicles by clicking on Add More Vehicles)
- Verify your details and make the payment via UPI/ DC/CC/Net Banking to complete registration.
Kotak Fastag fees and charges:
- There is no Tag joining fee (One-time fee) and reassurance fee till March 31st, 2021.
- However, there are some charges mentioned below for a particular vehicle.
|NPCI Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Color||Tag Deposit (in Rs.)||Threshold amount (in Rs.)|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van||Violet||200||200|
|4||Tata Ace and Similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||200||200|
|5||Light Commercial vehicle 2-axle||Orange||300||200|
|7||Bus 2-axle / Mini-Bus||Green||400||300|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer||Pink||500||300|
|15||Truck 7-axle and above||Blue||500||300|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||500||300|
There are few things that you might need to know about:
- GST is applicable from time to time.
- There will be a convenience fee in case you do online recharge.
- Minimum recharge amount or threshold amount needs to be done during the time of tag activation.
- The tag deposit rates which are mentioned above will be applicable as per your vehicle type.
- At the time of Fastag closure, only KYC customers will be refunded.
- Toll Amount will be deducted as per the applicable amount which depends on the vehicle type and the toll plaza.
- However, the Charges mentioned above are subject to change.
Kotak FASTag Online Recharge
- Netbanking: You can log in to the SBI’s FASTag portal and use the net banking facility to recharge the account.
- Debit/Credit Card: You can also use your debit or credit card to recharge the SBI FASTag account.
- UPI Apps Like Bhim, Paytm, Google Pay: With more banks offering a digital mode of payments, you can recharge the FASTag account through several UPI apps.
Digital payment providers in India like:
- Google pay
- Paytm etc.
Also provide a feature to recharge your Fastag, although, in all of these digital payment solutions, the process is slightly different.
Kotak Fastag Benefits:
Some of the benefits of the Kotak FASTags:
- The Kotak FASTag is offered with a validity of 5 years.
- Recharge your Kotak FASTag prepaid account from Kotak’s approved specialist websites and payment providers across India.
- Online recharge through a few techniques, for example, Debit Card or Credit Card, net Banking, e-wallets, UPI, and so on.
- View transaction history, exchange history, balance in the prepaid account, and so on in the client web-based interface.
- SMS alerts for transactions, low balance, and so forth.
- No need to carry cash for toll payments or to worry about collecting exact change from the toll plaza.
Kotak FASTag Customer Care/ Support:
- Give a miss call to 7406575500 from your registered mobile number to know your Kotak FASTag wallet balance.
- The wallet balance can be used by any vehicle linked to the wallet.
For Queries related to the Kotak Bank FASTag:
- Individual customers: Please call 1800-3006-9090 for Car / Jeep / Van – Vehicle class 4 (VC4)
- Corporate customers: Please contact the call center no. printed on your FASTag
Kotak FASTag Email Support:
Also, one can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Federal Bank Fastag | Quick Buy, Federal Fastag Login, Recharge online
- Airtel Fastag: Airtel FASTag recharge and Fastag charges & fees
- IDFC Fastag Login | IDFC First Bank Fastag Recharge Online
- ICICI FASTag: How to Apply for FASTag Pay, Fee, Recharge Online
- Axis Bank Fastag online: How to Apply, login, Fee, Recharge Online