Federal Bank FASTag (Electronic Toll Collection Programme) is simple to use, the reloadable tag that enables automatic deduction of toll charges and lets you pass through the toll plaza without stopping for any cash transaction.
FASTag is Basically a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology that is further used for making toll payments directly from the prepaid account linked to it. It is affixed on the windscreen of your vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for cash transactions. The tag has a validity of 5 years and once you purchase it, you only need to recharge or top up the tag as per your requirement.
It is a hassle-free solution for modern India, wherein every person is in a hurry and don’t want to stop and waste their precious time on every toll plaza.
Also read: Airtel Fastag: Airtel FASTag recharge and Fastag charges & fees
Federal Bank Online FASTag service
Federal Bank is a designated bank for the FASTag program as a part of the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) initiative extended by NPCI under the guidelines of NHAI and IHMCL. This bank FASTag offers the seamless movement of vehicles through toll plazas and the convenience of cashless payment of toll fee with nation-wide practical Electronic Toll Collection Services.
In case you have two vehicles, you will need to buy separate FASTags for each vehicle.
Federal Bank FASTag will be available in POS locations such as Ernakulam and Thrissur districts. More locations will be added shortly. FASTag executives will be now available in all the major toll plazas in these locations. Customers can visit the executives in the mentioned POS locations with the required documents to avail Federal Bank FASTags. Further, we will be entering into arrangements with vehicle showrooms, vehicle dealers, pollution centers, wherein customers can visit to purchase Federal Bank FASTags.
Also Read: SBI Fastag | Quick Buy, SBI Fastag Login And Recharge online
Steps to apply FASTag from Federal bank:
- Visit the following link: https://netcfastag.federalbank.co.in/NETCPortal/getCustOnboard
- Enter all the required personnel details
- Enter your Vehicle details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make payment through your debit/credit card or net banking.
- Submit an online application form for a successful registration.
Documents required to apply for Federal Bank FASTag:
- FASTag application form filled with the applicant’s signature.
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Photo of Vehicle Chassis number (In case of the new vehicle).
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Election ID, etc.)
- Front and Back photographs of the Vehicle.
Federal Bank FASTag fees and charges:
FASTag charges and fees according to the vehicle type are mentioned below:
|Vehicle Class||Vehicle Type||On-Boarding Fee (INR)||Security Deposit (INR)||Threshold Value (INR)|
|VC4||Car or SUV or MINI LCV||100||100||200|
|VC6||3 AXL Truck or Bus||100||0||300|
|VC7||Bus or Truck||100||0||300|
|VC12||4 to 6 AXL Truck or Bus||100||0||400|
|VC15||7 or More AXL Truck||100||0||500|
|VC16||HCM or EME like JCB||100||0||500|
Federal Bank FASTag Online Recharge:
- Customers can recharge their FASTag wallet through the Federal FASTag Portal.
- Enter the Login Id sent with the FASTag or use your registered Mobile number.
- Enter the captcha image and click on generate OTP (One Time Password).
- Now, you will be logged in to the portal.
- Click on Recharge and enter the amount you wish to add to the wallet. The maximum recharge value should be up to Rs.1 lakh.
- Select the respective mode of payment, then enter the subsequent details & click on “Make Payment”.
- FASTag will be reloaded instantly. The payment can be made from Federal Bank Credit/Debit Card or Federal Net-banking, Other Bank Credit/Debit Card or Other Bank Net-banking.
- Payment can also be made by UPI Apps like Google Pay, Bhim, Paytm, and other apps that support UPI.
Activation of Federal Bank FASTag:
- The self-activation only works if you have purchased your Fastag from an online retailer such as Amazon.
- The activation process is quite simple, all you need to do is enter the vehicle details into the MyFastag app, and automatically it will be activated.
Federal Bank FASTag Benefits:
Here are some of the benefits of the Federal Bank FASTags:
Ease of payment:
Saves ample time as a mode of payment are easy, no need to worry about carrying money for toll transactions.
Lower fuel costs:
Near non-stop movement of vehicles leading to lower fuel consumption.
Online Recharge :
FASTag can be easily recharged online through your Debit Card, Credit Card, or even through Net banking.
Account Transparency :
SMS alerts for all toll transactions, low balance, recharges, etc. ensuring total account transparency.
Federal Bank offers an online portal for Customers, Bank & Vendors to keep track of all account activity.
- FASTag Reduces air pollution.
- FASTag Reduces use of paper.
- Better management of Toll Plazas.
- Higher contribution towards highway management.
- Better safety at toll plazas due to less cash circulation.
- Better delegation of management at Toll Plazas.
Federal bank FASTag is considered one of the best FASTag so far. No doubt there are other competitors as well in this field of FASTag’s but you can totally rely on the Federal bank FASTag service.
Federal Bank FASTag Customer Care/Helpline Number:
Customers can contact the Federal Bank FASTag Helpline number for any queries and details on Federal Bank FASTag. Their customer care support is good and easy to connect, it can take up to 2-5 minutes to connect depending upon the availability.
Call the 24 x 7 customer care at Toll-Free Number: 1800-266-9520.
NHAI/IHMCL has also initiated a helpline to assist users with different queries. You can Dial 1033 from Landline/Mobile for FASTag Complaints at Toll Plaza Level. This number can be reached for the following complaints:
- In case, you have been Stopped at the plaza for Tag blacklist reason even though Tag is not blacklisted.
- If Plaza is not accepting FASTag.
- Toll Plaza is not able to read the Tag.
- If Plaza is not supporting monthly pass issuance.
- Any other applicable issue for FASTag.
Federal Bank Email Support:
For support, you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airtel Fastag: Airtel FASTag recharge and Fastag charges & fees
- IDFC Fastag Login | IDFC First Bank Fastag Recharge Online
- ICICI FASTag: How to Apply for FASTag Pay, Fee, Recharge Online
- Axis Bank Fastag online: How to Apply, login, Fee, Recharge Online
- HDFC Fastag Recharge online | How to buy FASTag Online and Offline