IDFC FASTag (Electronic Toll Collection Programme) FASTag is very simple to use. It is a reloadable tag that enables automatic deduction of toll charges and lets you pass through the toll plaza without stopping for any cash transaction.
FASTag is Basically a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology that is further used for making toll payments directly from the prepaid account linked to it. FASTag will be affixed on the windscreen of your vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for cash transactions. The tag has a validity of 5 years and once you purchase it, you only need to recharge or top up the tag as per your requirement.
It is a hassle-free solution for modern India, wherein every person is in a hurry and don’t want to stop and waste their precious time on every toll plaza.
Also Read: ICICI FASTag: How to Apply for FASTag Pay, Fee, Recharge Online
IDFC Online FASTag service
- Along with toll payment, IDFC FIRST Bank enables you to pay for your fuel. IDFC FIRST Bank has collaborated with multiple fuel stations across our country, that will help you zip through fuel stations with instant discounts available on both toll plazas and fuel stations.
- Bank FASTag enables near non-stop movement of vehicles through toll plazas and the convenience of cashless payments with nation-wide interoperable Electronic Toll Collection Services.
- IDFC Bank presents a unique offering not only for the FASTag users but also for the concessionaire. In today’s fast-paced world, time is money and with increased traffic on highways, it leads to delay in commuting & the problem becomes acute when faced with long winding queues at toll booths across any part of the country.
- This not only gives you time delays but also impacts your finances.
Also Read: Axis Bank Fastag online: How to Apply, login, Fee, Recharge Online
Steps to apply FASTag from IDFC Bank:
- Customers can visit any POS location or Toll plaza and can buy the FASTag by paying in physical cash mode or from the corporate current account, transfer funds to the FASTag pooling account, and obtain the FASTag cards.
- The customer will need to carry the original as well as a copy of your KYC document. IDFC Bank’s representative will provide you an application form, which you need to fill and submit. For FASTag, all required documents should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle. If the owner of the vehicle is not present at the time of application, the driver will need to submit his photo ID proof.
- To apply online, visit the following link: https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login
- Enter all the required personnel details.
- Enter your Vehicle details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make payment through your debit/credit card or net banking.
- Submit an online application form for a successful registration.
Documents required to apply for IDFC Bank FASTag:
- FASTag application form filled with the applicant’s signature.
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Photo of Vehicle Chassis number (In case of the new vehicle).
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Election ID, etc.)
- Front and Back photographs of the Vehicle.
- Passport size photograph of the vehicle’s owner.
IDFC Bank FASTag fees and charges:
- There is a Tag joining fee (One-time fee) of Rs 100(including all applicable taxes).
- There is a Tag replacement fee (One-time fee) of Rs 100(including all applicable taxes).
- However, there are some charges mentioned below for a particular vehicle type.
|Vehicle Class||Description||Tag Deposit (INR)||Threshold Amount (INR)|
|1||Car / Jeep / Van / TATA Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||200||100|
|2||Light Commercial Vehicle||500||150|
|3||3-axle Commercial Vehicle||500||400|
|4||Bus / Truck||500||400|
|5||4 to 6-axle||500||400|
|6||7 or more axle||500||400|
|7||Heavy Construction Machinery/Earth Moving Equipment’s||500||400|
IDFC Bank FASTag Online Recharge:
- To recharge IDFC First Bank Fastag visit the official website portal by following the link.
- Click on the link Retail & Corporate Customers.
- Enter User ID, Password, captcha, and click on the Sign In button.
- Enter payment mode as a debit card, credit card, net-banking, and then enter the amount that you want to recharge your FASTag account.
- Go to the proceeding and pay the amount by clicking on make payment. The FASTag account will then be recharged with the amount.
IDFC Bank FASTag Benefits:
- IDFC Bank offers convenient online recharge of your FASTag.
- Bank allows multiple services for the customers which can be performed through the web portal. Customers can convert their existing monthly pass into a FASTag through the web portal itself.
- Each time you use IDFC Bank FASTag at toll plazas, you will get a cashback of 2.5% on the toll charge. The cashback amount for a particular month will be credited back to your FASTag account within a week of the subsequent month.
- You don’t have to worry about carrying cash.
- Offline Recharge can be done through all IDFC Bank Branches.
- Save Time and fuel with FASTag.
How to Unblock IDFC Fastag Account:
You need to follow the steps mentioned below to unlocking the user id of the IDFC Bank fast-tag account online:
- Visit the page of IDFC fast-tag account: https://etoll.idfcbank.com/dimtsportal/login
- There you can see a “unlock account” tab. Click on “unlock account”.
- Now open a new window. Enter your ‘user-id’, ‘VRN/Chassis no’, and ‘Captcha’.
- Here, ‘VRN/Chassis no.’ is your vehicle no. (RJ24XXXXXX).
- Then, click on the submit tab.
Your account has been unlocked successfully.
IDFC Bank FASTag Customer Care/ Support:
For queries related to IDFC FASTag’s, you can call at customer care: 18002669970.
NHAI/IHMCL has also initiated a helpline to assist users with different queries. You can Dial 1033 from Landline/Mobile for FASTag Complaints at Toll Plaza Level.
This number can also be reached for the following complaints:
- In case, you have been Stopped at the plaza for Tag blacklist reason even though Tag is not blacklisted.
- If Plaza is not accepting FASTag.
- Plaza is not able to read the Tag.
- If Plaza is not supporting monthly pass issuance.
- Any other applicable issue for FASTag.
IDFC Bank FASTag Email Support:
For any FASTag related support, one can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICICI FASTag: How to Apply for FASTag Pay, Fee, Recharge Online
- Axis Bank Fastag online: How to Apply, login, Fee, Recharge Online
- HDFC Fastag Recharge online | How to buy FASTag Online and Offline
- SBI Fastag | Quick Buy, SBI Fastag Login And Recharge online
- Fastag Online | How to Apply Fastag in India | Everything about Fastag