ICICI Fastag is a simple to use, reusable Fastag which enables automatic payment of toll charges and lets you pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction.
To reduce the vehicular traffic toll plazas, the Government of India (GOI) has mandated all the toll plazas across India to make the toll payments Electronics. With this mandatory step, all the vehicles passing through the toll plazas will have to mandatory pay all toll charges using the Fastag only.
ICICI Fastag is a radio frequency identification (RFID) tag that is linked to a prepaid or savings/current account from which the toll amount is deducted automatically while passing through the toll plaza.
Steps to use ICICI Fastag:
- After removing the adhesive strip of the Fastag one needs to fix the Fastag on his/her vehicle in the center of the vehicle’s front windshield (from inside just behind the rearview mirror). Those ICICI Fastag has been placed on the windshield, one should not again and again tried to remove or take it out as it can destroy the magnetic strip/RFID tag that is embedded in the Fastag.
- A minimum threshold balance should be maintained in the prepaid account of the Fastag.
- The applicable toll amount will be automatically deducted once the vehicle is passing through the Fastag enabled toll plaza from the prepaid account.
- The interesting and the last point is just traveling without stopping for any cash payment at the toll plaza.
ICICI Fastag benefits:
There is numerous number Of benefits attached with the ICICI Fastag. Some of them are listed below:
- ICICI Fastag is led by the Fastag leader that is available at the toll plaza and the toll amount is automatically deducted and made when the vehicle approaches the toll plaza. The vehicle with Fastag doesn’t need to stop at the toll plaza for the cash transaction.
- ICICI Fastag customers will receive an SMS alert on his/her registered mobile number For all the transactions done in his/her tag account.
- ICICI Fastag provides services like online recharge that can be done through, credit card/debit card/NEFT/RTGS/UPI/digital wallet or Internet banking.
- Fastag of ICICI customer doesn’t need to worry about getting cash anywhere while driving to the toll plaza as for the toll payments.
- ICICI Fastag customers can access their statements by logging on to the Fastag portal.
- Fastag customers of ICICI bank can avail of an applicable monthly pass which is specified to each toll plaza so while traveling through that toll plaza it will be a monthly basis rent that they will have to pay and not regular rent.
How to avail ICICI monthly pass for ICICI Fastag:
- log in to the customer portal at icicibank.com/fastag
- Go to the “view tag account summary” page/option for the vehicle.
- Under “vehicle” tab/option, select the option “pass”
ICICI Fastag customers can also login to the ICICI Bank Internet banking/iMobile/Pockets application with their credentials to apply for the Fastag.
ICICI Fastag special offers:
With effect from 1, January 2021, the Ministry of transportation and highways has mandated that all the vehicle should be affixed with Fastag.
ICICI bring you special offers:
- Buy ICICI bank Fastag and get Amazon a gift voucher of ₹ 100.
- The offer period is 15/01/2021 to 15/02/2021.
- There are more benefits also like that up to 60% off on Adidas merchandise.
- To opt-in for the software, one needs to give a missed call on 8141000850 from the registered mobile number.
Fees and charges of ICICI Bank FASTag program
- Joining Fee: ₹ 99.12
- One-time Tag Deposit Amount
|4||Car / Jeep / Van||4||Violet||Rs.200||Rs.200|
|4||TATA Ace and similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||4||Violet||Rs.200||Rs.100|
|5||Light Commercial Vehicle/Mini Bus||5||Orange||Rs.300||Rs.140|
|6||Bus 3 Axle||6||Yellow||Rs.400||Rs.300|
|6||Truck 3 Axle||6||Yellow||Rs.500||Rs.300|
|7||Bus 2 Axle/Truck 2 Axle||7||Green||Rs.400||Rs.300|
|12||Tractor/Tractor with trailer/Truck 4/5/6 Axle||12||Pink||Rs.500||Rs.300|
|15||Truck 7 Axle and above||15||Blue||Rs.500||Rs.300|
|16||Earth Moving/Heavy Construction Machinery||16||Black||Rs.500||Rs.300|
Convenience Fee for ICICI Fastag Online Recharge
|Payment Option||Applicable Amount|
|ICICI Bank CIB and RIB||Free|
|Debit Card||0.2% to 0.85% of the transaction value|
|Credit Card||1.8% of the transaction value|
|Internet Banking||1% to 1.65% of the transaction value|
|NEFT||· CUG wallet recharge: Free or NEFT/RTGS charged as levied by the source bank
· Tag wallet recharge: Rs.15 per transaction for Tag level recharge
*Convenience fee will be applicable only for online recharge.
Steps to recharge ICICI Fastag through credit card/debit/card/internet banking:
- Visit https://fastaglogin.icicibank.com/
- Enter your user ID and password
- Navigate to ‘Payments’ and click on ‘Recharge Account’
- Select ‘Pay to CUG Wallet’ for recharging your FASTag CUG wallet or ‘Pay to Tag Accounts’ for recharging your FASTag Account.
- Enter the amount that you want to recharge.
- Select the desired payment mode at your convenience.
- If you want to pay through cards or net banking choose ‘Pay by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking’ and click on ‘Make Payment’. Click on the desired card/internet banking.
- For credit card/debit card transactions, enter the 16-digit card number, card expiry date, and CVV. Then, validate the transaction with the OTP sent to your mobile number. For paying via internet banking login to the respective bank’s internet banking with your CIB or RIB user ID and password, authenticate with OTP, and follow the steps to complete the transaction.
Steps to Recharge ICICI Fastag through CUG Wallet:
For recharging ICICI bank FASTag CUG Wallet:
- ICICI Bank users need to log in to their internet banking account.
- Go to ‘Payments & Transfer’.
- Under ‘Fund Transfer’ choose an account in any other bank through NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS with IFSC code.
- Then add payee using the following details:
Beneficiary Account Name: ETCPOOL
Beneficiary Account Number: ETCCUG <8-digit CustID>
IFSC code: ICIC0000106
- Authenticate and initiate an NEFT/ RTGS transaction after 30 minutes.
- Your wallet will be loaded with the amount within 4-5 business hours of fund transfer.
ICICI FASTag recharge account through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS
- Click on ‘Recharge account’.
- Choose ‘Pay to Tag Accounts’.
- Enter the desired recharge amount.
- Select the payment mode as ‘Pay by NEFT’
- A voucher number will be generated.
- Click on ‘Generate Challan’ and follow the instructions given in the challan.
- Initiate an NEFT/ RTGS transfer with the exact details given in the challan.
- Alternately, you can recharge your ICICI Bank FASTag account through offline modes like cash or cheque.
This facility is available at the Point of Sales (POS) locations of ICICI Bank.
ICICI Fastag recharge through UPI app
You can make UPI payment to recharge your ICICI Bank FASTag account from any UPI based payment app using the following VPA format:
- For tag loading: netc.< vehicle number>@icici
- For CUG loading: netc.ib < 8-digit Customer ID>@icici
Download Here Android App for Smartphone users
- Axis Bank Fastag online: How to Apply, login, Fee, Recharge Online
- HDFC Fastag Recharge online | How to buy FASTag Online and Offline
- SBI Fastag | Quick Buy, SBI Fastag Login And Recharge online
- Fastag Online | How to Apply Fastag in India | Everything about Fastag
- Indigo Customer Care: IndiGo Toll-Free Number Email and Address