Paytm Customer care helps 24*7 customers with their queries and complaints. Paytm is now available in 11 Indian languages also provides online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, traveling, movies, and events bookings in addition to in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies, and educational institutions with the Paytm QR code. As of January 2018, Paytm is valued at $10 billion.
Paytm is a popular consumer brand of One97 Communications. The business is into digital mobile payments and e-commerce. This Indian brand started off in the year 2010 in Delhi/NCR. The company started by giving a platform for online mobile recharge and bill payments. Taking into consideration the company isn’t even a decade old, it’s in no time made a firm place in the online marketplace. In a brief time span, the business has over 200 million registered customers and is now India’s biggest mobile payment service provider.
Also read: Tata Sky Customer Care Number 24*7 Toll Free Number
Paytm Customer Care 24×7 Helpline Numbers
- Paytm customer care is available to help you 24*7. Currently, the helpline is available in English and Hindi. In case you need any further assistance, you can register your issue with Paytm. Paytm will try to solve your concern at the earliest.
- While registering the issue, you will also be prompted to enter relevant details, such as your order ID. Once Paytm get the request, the Paytm team will try and solve your issue on priority & contact you for any help required from the Paytm end.
- Please note that while the number is available 24*7 for your convenience, the Paytm team contact Paytm customers between 10 AM to 8 PM.
|Bank, Wallet & Payments||0120-4456-456|
|Paytm Mall Shopping Orders||0120-4606060|
|Travel and Hotels||0120-4880-880|
Download and Request Service with Paytm App
- Open your Paytm mobile application.
- At the bottom of the homepage of the application, go to your “Profile”.
- On your profile page, if you want to register a complaint, select “Contact Us”.
- You will be directed to a new page where they have space for users to type in their issues.
- On the same page, you may even select one of the options regarding which you are facing a problem.
- Once you have selected your option, you may do as you’re directed by the application till you submit your complaint successfully.
Paytm Care will make sure that you will get all your queries answered, be it regarding products or payment methods. Customer Care will also help you to know more about offers and assist you in submitting your complaints.
Paytm Regional offices:
The Paytm has regional offiuces as below which help you if your grievances have not been solved at the primary level you can directly contact any regional office near to you. Paytm have offices not only in India aboard also for smooth customer service.
|Bangalore||144/533, 2nd floor,
22nd main, 150 Feet Ring Road, HSR Layout 1st Sector (AGARA), Bangalore – 560102
|+91 080 67720197|
Balammal Building No 33,
Burkit Road, T Nagar,
Chennai – 600 017
|+91 44 24350197|
|Mumbai||IV Floor, Enterprise Centre, Domestic Airport,
Next to Orchid,
Hotel Vile Parle East,
Mumbai – 400 099
|+91 22 26133197|
|Kolkata||BP 07, Eco Station Building,
Salt Lake Sector: 5,
Kolkata – 700 091
|+91 33 40005197|
|Toronto||220 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON, M5H 1W7,
- Kerala Vision Broadband: Recharge, Unlimited Tariff Plans, Customer Care
- Alliance Broadband: Recharge, Unlimited Tariff Plans, and Customer Care
- BSNL Broadband Plans Latest Unlimited for Home and Business
- Asianet Broadband: Asianet Plans, Unlimited Data Tariff, Customer Care
- Tata Sky Customer Care Number 24*7 Toll-Free Number