KVB FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid account linked to it. It is affixed on the windscreen of your vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for cash transactions.
The tag has a validity of 5 years and after purchasing, you only need to recharge/ top up the tag as per your requirement. It is a hassle-free solution for modern India, where every person is in a hurry and doesn’t want to stop at every toll plaza wasting their precious time.
Also Read: Fastag Recharge: Know How to Recharge and Pay Highway Toll Online
Online KVB Fastag service
CSC has launched a new service for VLE’s. You are now unable for the usage of Fastag service online through the CSC platform. The standard process of using Fastag service for the Karur Vysya Bank is as follows:
- VLE will register and order the Fastag from the CSC portal.
- After the 1st order, CSC SPV will send the SPI credentials to the VLE’s registered email ID within 24 hours. Paid Fastag amount limit (known as credit limit) will be credited to the VLE’s Fastag account.
- Once Fastag received, VLE will register customer details at the Karur Vysya Bank portal and affix the Fastag on the car/vehicle.
- Upon successful registration, Fastag will be enabled for use in all the National highway authority of India (NHAI) toll plazas of India.
- VLE will then recharge or top of the Fastag from the Fastag portal.
- Once the credit limit is over we are living need to get more credit by paying the amount
- from the CSC Karur Vysya Bank Fastag portal.
Also Read: ICICI FASTag: How to Apply for FASTag Pay, Fee, Recharge Online
Steps to apply Fastag from KVB
Here are the steps that you need to do in order to apply for KVB Fastag account:
- Visit the following link: https://www.fastag.kvb.co.in/ and request for KVB Fastag.
- Enter all the required and the mandatory fields.
- Enter your vehicle details and select the customer type.
- Choose Address proof that you have and Identity Proof.
- Upload the required documents in the fields and click on the submit button.
KVB Fastag fees and charges:
- The Fastag cost Rs.100 including tax.
- There will be a convenience fee for online transactions-
- Debit card – 0.90% on the transaction value plus tax
- Credit card – 1.10% of the transaction value plus tax
- Net banking – 0.90% to 1.65% of the transaction value plus tax
There will be a security deposit depending on the vehicle category. On closing the account, you will get refunded. A minimum balance or the threshold amount as per your vehicle type should be maintained in your Paytm FASTag Wallet.
There are some charges mentioned below for a particular vehicle:
|Vehicle Class||Vehicle Type||Tag Colour||Minimum Recharge Amount||Refundable Security Deposit||Threshold Limit (Minimum Balance To Be Maintained)|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van/ Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||Violet||200||200||100|
|5||Light Commercial Vehicle||Orange||200||300||150|
|6||Three Axle Commercial Vehicles||Yellow||500||400||300|
|12||4 to 6 axle||Pink||500||500||300|
|15||7 or More Axle||BLUE||500||500||300|
|16||Heavy Construction Machinery (HCM)/Earth Moving Equipment (EME)||Black||500||500||300|
KVB FASTag Online Recharge
- For online recharge, you can log in to the KVB FASTag portal or you can use mobile apps like KVB Upay and KVB Dlite App and use the net banking facility to recharge the account.
- Debit/Credit Card: You can also use your debit or credit card to recharge the KVB FASTag account.
- FASTag account can be recharged with the maximum amount of Rs.1,00,000.00 (One lac only).
KVB Fastag Benefits:
- It Saves Time as well as Fuel.
- You don’t have to worry about carrying cash.
- 2.5 % Cash Back for transactions.
- SMS and Email alerts for all transactions.
- Online Recharge (UPI, Payment Gateway, and KVB Net Banking).
- Web Portal for customers.
- Offline Recharge can be done through all KVB Branches.
- Drive your vehicle through the exclusive FASTag lane at Toll Plaza.
KVB FASTag Customer Care/ Support:
- Queries related to the KVB FASTag, one can call the KVB’s customer care toll-free number: 1800-102-1916.
- If FASTag is not accepted at a toll plaza or for any other toll plaza complaints, dial 1033.
KVB FASTag Email Support:
Also, one can write an email to email@example.com
- Fastag Recharge: Know How to Recharge and Pay Highway Toll Online
- kotak fastag : How to Apply for Fastag in kotak mahindra bank
- Federal Bank Fastag | Quick Buy, Federal Fastag Login, Recharge online
- Airtel Fastag: Airtel FASTag recharge and Fastag charges & fees
- IDFC Fastag Login | IDFC First Bank Fastag Recharge Online