Jio users qualify for home delivery of Jio SIM. You can find a brand new Jio SIM delivered at your doorsteps. A Jio representative will send the SIM card into your residence at the selected date and time and will verify your documents.
Follow these easy steps to get your Jio SIM card home delivered instantly. Order your New Jio Prepaid or Postpaid SIM Card online and get it at your doorstep.
Here is how to get a new Jio SIM online:
1. VERIFY NUMBER
Verify your number via OTP. Jio does not share these details with anyone.
2. SELECT PLAN
Choose between our prepaid and postpaid plans to get started. You can change your plan later.
3. SHARE DETAILS
We offer doorstep delivery and store pickup. Choose your preferred date and time as per your convenience.
Also, read: How To Jio Internet Settings
Requirements to Get Jio SIM card at Home Delivery
Submit your Aadhar Card number to Reliance Jio executive when he arrives at your doorstep with the eKYC device.
You will also need to pay the money for the plan chosen to the Jio executive the home delivery is free of cost. You can pay the JIO representative using cash or credit/debit card.
If you want to reschedule your Jio SIM delivery after placing the order, you can contact the delivery person/rider directly. You will receive a new link where you can choose a new time slot.
If you have got a new Jio 4G SIM, you need to activate it before it can be used on your phone. Activating the Jio SIM is a simple process that you can do in the following steps quickly. Whether you want to activate the voice-based services or data services or both of them simultaneously, follow the steps discussed hereunder.
Activate your Jio SIM in these simple steps
- You have got a new Jio SIM and feel highly enthusiastic about using it on your mobile phone or internet modem. Now you must activate the SIM to be able to use the services.
To start with, you must first get the confirmation from Jio network. This process will be done through verification.
- For activating both voice-based services and data services, you must first dial 1977 from your Jio number.
- You can confirm your identity by entering the last 4 digits of the identification number you have submitted while filling in your Jio SIM application.
- The SIM will get activated within 1 or 2 hours. In some cases, it was noted that the activation process takes about 4 to 5 hours. So, you must remain patient until your SIM gets activated.
- When you want to enable the data services, you need to dial 1800-890-1977. This can be dialed from any mobile number as found in the user’s Jio SIM form.
- The data services will get activated only when you enter the Jio mobile number you have purchased newly. Once this data service is activated, you will get 2GB free 4G data. Eventually, this will get converted automatically into an unlimited 4G plan.
Download My Jio App for Easy Jim Activate Process:
- Download and open the My my jio and login via your my jio number and OTP.
- On opening the app, you’ll find your prepaid balance displayed under the My jio category.
- Tapping on your account will bring up options like account balance, data balance, recharge history, and exclusive offers.
- Through the app, you’ll be able to see the various quick recharges or a detailed list of existing plans on offer which will include the validity period.
You can also download the above links or directly through Google App Store.
Jio Caller Tune How to Activate For Free via MyJio, Jio Saavn, and SMS
How To Jio Balance Check,3G/4G Net Balance, Recharge Offers
Jio Customer Care | Reliance Jio Toll-Free Helpline Number
All Jio Ussd codes to check Balance,4G Data Usage, and Validity