Jio GPRS internet setting provides you to configure your android mobile settings with the network operator to use net data and MMS services. Simply you will need to send a message to receive Jio internet settings for android mobile.
Jio providing the fastest Internet provider in India as their advertising over TV and the Internet and also launched Internet Tv Setup Box. Jio APN settings or Internet setting for Your smartphone is very important to access the 4G data.
Steps to Configure Jio 2G/ 3G/4G APN setting
Network operator immediately sends these net setting on your phone, save all these internet settings and reboot the mobile phone. Now you will easily able to utilize Jio internet on your mobile. Below are the steps to get Jio 2G/3G/4G GPRS settings.
- Visit the settings menu of your device
- Click on Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Name
- Select Reset to default (or)
- Go to Menu button > Tap New APN.
- Enter the ‘Name’ field and ‘APN’ field as ‘JioNet’ & tap ‘OK’. Your APN has now been configured for mobile data access. For help contact Jio Customer Care
Apple devices self-detect the APN and configure internet access on your mobile automatically for more information visit the official website
Jio APN Settings – Step by Step Manual Configuration
Below you can find the Jio India Manual 4G LTE VoLTE 3G Internet and MMS APN Settings for Both Prepaid and Postpaid mobile Phones.
|Name: Jio net|
|APN: Jio net|
|Username: Not Required|
|Password: Not Required|
|Server: Not Required|
|MMSC: Not Required|
|MMS proxy: Not Required|
|MMS port: Not Required|
|APN Protocol: IPV4/IPV6|
|APN Roaming Protocol: IPV4/IPV6|
|APN Type: default|
After finishing the setup and your phone is connected properly, you should have the ability to see a small icon with 4G or LTE at the upper right corner of the display, meaning that the connection with the carrier was established and you should now be able to navigate the high-speed internet connection (you need to be able to download between 20 to 25 Mbps) Please try loading a website and sending a picture or video message.
How to Troubleshoot Jio Internet Problem
Your phone’s network settings can affect its network performance so it’s worth checking these things.
- Handset Data/Roaming Data: Check whether your handset data is switched on in the Mobile Settings. If you are in Roaming, please turn on the Roaming data
- Network selection: check that your device is set to automatically select a network
- Network mode: make sure your device’s network mode is set to automatically switch between 2G, 3G, and 4G.
- For Android : Settings -> Mobile Network -> Preferred Network Type -> Select Prefer LTE
- For iOS : Settings -> Cellular -> Voice & Data -> Select 4G
- For Windows : Settings -> Cellular + Sim -> Highest Connection Speed – Select 4G
- APN: Make sure you’re using our Access Point Name (APN) settings for internet and MMS. APN should be Jiogprs.com (For iOS phones, APN setting is not required)
Jio Caller Tune How to Activate For Free via MyJio, Jio Saavn, and SMS
How To Jio Balance Check,3G/4G Net Balance, Recharge Offers
Jio Customer Care | Reliance Jio Toll-Free Helpline Number
All Jio Ussd codes to check Balance,4G Data Usage and Validity