Airtel providing the fastest Internet provider in India as their advertising over TV and the Internet and also launched Internet Tv Setup Box. Airtel APN settings or Internet setting for Your smartphone is very important to access the 4G data.
To get access to the net on your mobile phones and tablet computers or other data-enabled devices, you’ll have to make sure that your APN settings are configured properly on the Airtel network. APN simply means Access Point Name.
This is a requirement on the network for all data users. It’s your gateway to access the web on the Airtel Network. Our APN is internet.ng.airtel.com. If your phone/device has no APN settings or incorrect APN settings, you would be not able to access the net.
How to Get Internet Settings From Airtel Official Website:
All handsets of android come with pre config internet settings nowadays but in some cases, those who bought phones from outside of the country or new brand problem is occurring. Here is the solution to get settings from the official website of the Airtel.
Check your email, connect with friends, tweet, blog and do a lot more with Mobile Internet Service on your airtel mobile. Stay connected anytime, anywhere in 3 simple steps:
1. Enter your mobile number
2. You will get the settings via SMS on your airtel mobile. Please save these settings as default settings.
3. You are ready to start browsing! (GPRS service will be charged as per your bill plan. Please call 121 for further details.)
How to get GPRS Settings Through SMS:
Do not have Airtel GPRS settings on your device? Unable to connect to Airtel Mobile Internet? Do not worry, in this article, you’ll find a way to receive GPRS settings by message or you can add the settings manually by configuring it by yourself. As we will be providing you the complete Airtel GPRS Manual Settings and Configuration for Mobile Internet.
Airtel Internet Settings :
- From your Mobile device compose an SMS.
- Type “MO” and send it to “54321”
- wait for some time…. To receive SMS of Airtel Internet settings
- Once you receive SMS, open and “Save Settings”.
Airtel APN Settings – Step by Step Manual Configuration
Below you can find the Airtel India Manual 4G LTE VoLTE 3G Internet and MMS APN Settings for Both Prepaid and Postpaid mobile Phones.
|Name: Airtel Internet|
|Username: Not Required|
|Password: Not Required|
|Server: Not Required|
|MMSC: not required|
|MMS proxy: not required|
|MMS port: 80|
|MCC: not required|
|MNC: not required|
|Authentication type: Not Required|
Enter the above settings as it is in your mobile device as below shown image and For those using Android phones, please go to Settings>More>Mobile networks>Access Point Names>Menu>
Now try to create a new APN and type in the Airtel APN Settings that you have seen from above
Save, Restart the phone and Test the connection
How to Troubleshoot Airtel Internet Problem
Your phone’s network settings can affect its network performance so it’s worth checking these things.
- Handset Data/Roaming Data: Check whether your handset data is switched on in the Mobile Settings. If you are in Roaming, please turn on the Roaming data
- Network selection: check that your device is set to automatically select a network
- Network mode: make sure your device’s network mode is set to automatically switch between 2G, 3G, and 4G.
For Android : Settings -> Mobile Network -> Preferred Network Type -> Select Prefer LTE
- For iOS : Settings -> Cellular -> Voice & Data -> Select 4G
- For Windows : Settings -> Cellular + Sim -> Highest Connection Speed – Select 4G
- APN: Make sure you’re using our Access Point Name (APN) settings for internet and MMS. APN should be airtelgprs.com (For iOS phones, APN setting is not required)
Airtel Hello Tunes How to Activate/Deactivate/Set Hello Tune Free
How to Check Airtel Balance, Plan, Validity and Latest Offers
Airtel Broadband Customer Care Number Toll-Free number (24×7)
Airtel DTH Customer Care Number, All States Toll-Free support
Airtel Customer Care All States Toll-Free number (24×7)
Airtel USSD Codes: 4G Balance, Data, Loan and Recharge Offers
10 thoughts on “How To Airtel Internet Settings Config or APN Settings Step By Step”
9894220698 i submit my proof 2 weeks back till not activate my sim what can I do airtel
I subscribed to a 500 naira weekly plan and I was received the feedback that was successful and I was giving 750 mb for 14 days that was on 7/4/2020 up till today 8/4/2020 I am unable to enjoy the service.
When I searched the data balance I was reply I did not have data again, what can I do?
My airtel net not good iam not happy airtel is bast network Vodafone very very pooar airtel
Airtel Worst Network Waste Of Time The Best Network To Use Jio………………………….
Why is airtel Uganda slow ?
Same my Airtel net connection is very worst I cannot using data
In open network showing excellent but I’m not able to use internet in my home. I’m not able to load whatsapp status. How you guys claim fastest network
Airtel internet poor
Internet ravadam keadhu sloga vundi network cheang kavalanudi
Very bad airtel internet