Airtel is India’s second-largest telecom company with millions of subscribers. The company has also launched various unstructured supplementary service data (USSD) codes to make its services readily available for its customers. Continue reading to find Airtel’s most important USSD codes.
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD), sometimes referred to as “Quick Codes” or “Feature codes”, is a communications protocol used by GSM cellular telephones to communicate with the mobile network operator’s computers. USSD can be used for WAP browsing, prepaid callback service, mobile-money services, location-based content services, menu-based information services, and as part of configuring the phone on the network.
Airtel ussd codes are unique shortcode which is used to check internet data balance, Local & STD minute balance usage, and other Airtel services balance. With the help of these codes, we can easily check the latest best recharge & data pack offer currently active on the number. Moreover, if you don’t like VAS (Value Added Services) on your number you can deactivate with the help of ussd codes or call on toll-free IVR number of that service.
Airtel Most Common Used USSD Codes List
Airtel Balance & Validity Check
Airtel Number Best Offer Check
*121*1# OR Call on 12131
Find Airtel SIM Phone Number
Airtel Data Balance Check Code
*121*2# OR Dial *121# and Enter 2 and Proceed
Activate Airtel Miss Call Alert Service
Airtel Credit Talk time Loan Code
Dial *141# OR Call on 52141
Airtel Internet Data Loan Code
Dial *141# OR Call on 52141
Airtel Unlimited Calling Plan & Data Pack Offers
Airtel Self Care Menu
Airtel GPRS Internet Settings
SMS “MO” To 54321
Airtel Free Facebook with USSD *325#
Airtel Hello Tune Service) Caller Tune *678#
Airtel Customer Care Helpline Number
Dial 198 OR 121
Airtel Voice & Roaming Packs
How to Use Airtel Self Care Online
- Go to Airtel Selfcare page.
- Now enter your mobile number (If you don’t know your mobile number, you can use dial Airtel mobile number check ussd code to find your Airtel number.)
- Now Generate OTP to log in your account in Airtel self-care service.
My Airtel Android App for Smart Phone Users
- Download the app
- Register your number in the app
- Tap on the account and it brings up option including account balance, data balance, and other exclusive offers.
Airtel 3G Advance Internet Loan ussd code and method to get the loan
- Dial *141*567# (USSD) or 52141 (IVR)
- Read our Detailed Guide on it. In our Airtel advance Internet loan post, all information is in detail with proof.
Airtel Prepaid SMS Packs Offers Check Code
- Dial *777# (USSD)
- All SMS offers through USSD String *777#(toll-free) will be on optional auto-renewal.
- The same will be communicated to customers at the time of activation.
- The customer can deactivate from auto-renewing the pack by dialing *777*0#